Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello World

Hello all!

So I am starting this blog to do a sort of scrap book for my studies. Currently I am a student at the University of Central Florida, in Orlando, Florida and working toward my second Bachelors degree. My first degree was in Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus in Anthropology and Linguistics with a minor in Judaic Studies. My second is in Anthropology with a minor in German.

When I grow up I want to be an Assyriologist/Sumerologist. What is that you say? Well in as few words as possible, it is basically someone who studies ancient Mesopotamia. I love language and I love the thought of being able to read the first languages ever recorded.

So currently I am researching grad schools and trying to determine which is best suited for me. I am interested in linguistics, comparative languages, and I am open to learn about new fields. So I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, in response to your query, shoot me an email. My address is on my profile.

    ReplyDelete